FANDOM


Web onlyThis content is the same for both the web and mobile versions of Dawn of the DragonsIpad dotd
Violet Knight Set is a set of 9 Mythic items. Planet CoinLimited Time Item

The Set

Name Att Def AV Per Ability Obtained
Violet Knight's Dagger Violet Knight's Dagger 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
19/04/13-03/05/13
Violet Knight's Bow Violet Knight's Bow 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
19/04/13-03/05/13
Violet Knight's Helm Violet Knight's Helm 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
19/04/13-03/05/13
Violet Knight's Panoply Violet Knight's Panoply 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
06/05/13-20/05/13
Violet Knight's Gauntlets Violet Knight's Gauntlets 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
06/05/13-20/05/13
Violet Knight's Legplates Violet Knight's Legplates 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
19/04/13-03/05/13
Violet Knight's Sabatons Violet Knight's Sabatons 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
05/17/13-05/31/13
Violet Knight's Ring Violet Knight's Ring 260 230 318 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
05/04/13-05/18/13
Violet Knight's Drake Violet Knight's Drake 345 305 421 Violent in Violet: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each additional Violet Knight set item equipped; Extra damage if the Violet Storm magic is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
05/17/13-05/31/13
Violet Army Violet Army 9 Generals: 5 Agility, 4 Ranged
38 Troops: 19 Ranged, 19 Agility
Power Bonus: 120
Planet CoinLimited Time Item
05/04/13-05/18/13
Sar Wenni the Violet Sar Wenni the Violet 360 250 423 Purple Rain: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each unique Violet Knight set item owned; Sar Wenni's Attack and Defense increase by 40 if Violet Storm is owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
Violet Warrior Violet Warrior 110 65 126 Violet Warrior's Attack and Defense increase by 10 if Violet Storm is owned, and by 30 if placed in the Violet Army legion Planet CoinLimited Time Item
05/04/13-05/18/13
Violet Storm Violet Storm Attacks by any raid member have a 5% chance to deal 90% damage; Extra 5% damage for each unique piece of Violet Knight set owned Planet CoinLimited Time Item
06/05/13-20/05/13


Full Set Bonus

Stat Bonus
Attack 2425
Defense 2145
Perception none
Health none
Energy none
Stamina none
Honor none
PVP Bonus
Power none
Damage none
Deflect none
Colosseum Power
Tank
2872.5
Melee
2928.5
Ranged
3012.5
Healer
2844.5
Raid Attack Value: 2961.25
Duel Power: 1960


Lore

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.