- Crows circle the air in anticipation of dining upon the flesh of fallen drakes and humans alike.
Scales of Battle is the eleventh Campaign to be released.
This Campaign contains 20 nodes.
- Normal - 120 hour time limit
- Hard - 96 hour time limit
Upon summoning a campaign you'll get an option to add additional challenges to the campaign for additional bonuses
- Speed Run: -50% overall campaign length
- Bonus: +20% Guild Reputation (Not guild experience) earned upon campaign victory
- Hailstorm: all nodes have +1 prefix
- Bonus: +20% Guild Experience (Not personal guild reputation) earned upon campaign victory
- Fatigued: -45% player damage in campaigns
- Bonus: Special loot slots containing 60 Drake's Jaws (Brown, Grey, Blue, Purple, Orange), or one of the below items
More than one prefix can appear on a raid
- Cursing (Effect: Chance to add one of the following curses (can stack)) Will follow you from node to node.
- Ethereal - Disables crits
- Frighten Mount - Mount procs do 0 damage (Crit mounts still work)
- Intimidate - Decreases player damage by 25%
- Regenerating (effect: raid health grows 1% of total raid health every 10 mins, starts when health drops below 50% first time)
- Trample - Randomly does 10x damage to player
- Vengeful: [Class] (Effect: Members of named class (e.g. Voidwalker, Luminary) do 20% less damage)
- Vulnerable: [Class] - Players of this class do 20% more damage to node
- Drake's Jaws, brown - orange (Anywhere)
- Blade Bishop set (Normal and hard)
- Blade Archbishop set (crafted)
- Guild Token
- Final loot is 12 slots, each containing 32 Drake's Jaws.
- Final loot is 24 slots, each containing 64 Drake's Jaws or 1 Red Drake's Jaw.
- Barbaric Kavalan Bundle (Final loot, fatigued)
- Benedict Bundle (Final loot, fatigued)
- Fey Bundle (Final loot, fatigued)
- Spirit of Vengeance (Steelskin Drake, boss)
- Archbishop Kelgore (boss)
- Flame Serpent (Steelskin Drake)
- Axe of Lathorik (Final loot, fatigued)
- Battle Breakers (Final loot, fatigued)
- Red Drake's Jaw (Final loot)
|Tipping the Scales||Complete Scales of Battle.|
|War Never Changes||Complete Scales of Battle with any challenge.|
|Superior Tactics||Complete Scales of Battle Speed Run challenge.|
|Send in the Reserves||Complete Scales of Battle Fatigue challenge.|
|Frigid Forces||Complete Scales of Battle Hailstorm challenge.|
|Steelskin Coffers||Defeat a Rare Spawn in Scales of Battle.|
- Nodes 3, 12 and 19 may be replaced by Steelskin Drake (Campaign Raid)