|hover/click over the image to see what each icon does|
Similar to other games, guilds in Dawn of the Dragons are groups of players that can work together to accomplish goals. Guilds are primarily used to get better equipment, Legions, and skill points. They also provide another avenue for experience gain through Guild Raids, which have the benefit of using Honor rather than Stamina. There is a cooldown period of 80 hours between joining guilds.
Each guild has an associated level, which affects which item players can buy in the Guild Shop. The Guild Experience necessary to attain each level is 125% of that necessary to attain the previous, starting at 1m Exp to attain level 1. Each guild member has a reputation level, which affects which items players can buy, and the loot received at the end of a Campaign. Players start at Neutral.
|Guild level||Exp required from previous level||Total Exp needed|
|Guild reputation||Rep required from previous level||Total Rep needed|
- Leave guild
- Edit message of the day
- Add, edit and delete guild news and rules
- Promote/demote/kick members
- Approve guild applications
- edit permissions
- View other guilds' public walls
- View guild's raid history
- View guild's battle history (not implemented yet)
- View roster of all guild members
- Summon and join Guild Raids
- Conquest (not implemented yet)
- A new Guild Raid will cause a skull to appear over the tab
- Chat live with your guild
- A new chat message will cause the tab outline color to become yellow.
- See Guild Shop.
- See Guild Campaigns.
- See Guild Adventures.